Thursday, April 13, 2006

Fishing at Jerai Mountain.

Ever heard about peoples go fishing at any mountain? Well, it's kind of weird isn't it?
I'm telling about myself though. I'm that weird person. As I still didn't realized about it before. It's not that I never been fishing before but.. well, I don't know what to say.

As some friends came from K.L last Saturday, so, members here thought about going somewhere that they never been before. Not just them actually, it was we also wanted to go somewhere we never been. So, I came out with an idea to go to Lenggong Hot Spring but I'm not so sure about price of the chalet there. As I heard before, it cost about RM 80 for a four persons chalet. But the price for a dorm that can fill 10 person, I'm so sure about it. So, cancelled. Tried to contact the Aman Island but there were fully booked. Also being canceled. The fouth choice was the Green Hill chalet but we've been cthere before. And so, the last choice was Jerai Mountain, which being called a very 'paranormal' place by the local peoples.

As for me, I only got one thing to do in my mind. Fishing. All the equipments were ready and I needed to go to Alimin's (the dato') house first because we needed to start the 'quest' from there. Haha. Took about 45 minutes using the highway. FYI, we kind of lost or don't know where the mountain is actually situated since no one of us either went there before. For the result, we asked a lorry driver and with a 'not so confident' face, the lorry driver showed us the way there.

Hmm. Just about 5 to 10 minutes, we reached the bottom of the mountain and we had to wait for the person who was going to pick us up there.

As we reached at the top of the mountain, all of us like..'OMG..what a view..' and the view guys, so nice.

Huh..I want to tell you about my fishing but then seems like I've typed my experience there.haha. Well, I think I'll tell you later on K. Adios..

No comments:

Post a Comment