Wednesday, May 17, 2006

a long, long time..

it's been a very long time i didn't post my entry. i dunno why. let say if i'm a busy man. why i can't spend my time just for a bit to upload some news stories, rite?hehe.

Nah..it just i'd been so lazy to create my story. lack of ideas. but still i have stories to tell to the others.

yesterday, i went to my old school. to get my latets payslip.and also wanted to see old friends. you know what, most of them said that i'm kinda getting bigger. am i? a bit i think. last year, 65 kgs. this year my weight almost reached 70 kgs. how's that?haha.

the reason is simple. i told them, i'm too happy with my life lately. also my new school's headmaster is a very understanding one.that's why la beb.haha.

next two weeks, the school holiday will start. and i don't think i'm going back to my hometown.since my parent is goiung to came here.again?haha.

ok guys, see you in my next entry..adioss..

No comments:

Post a Comment