Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sms

nothing to say. this 'sms'es thingy make me sick sometimes. a law of nature. being hated is the most thing hated.

i don't know where i did wrong. i always being scolded and more. i don't know what else to say. just wanna hate the person or not. the person shows too much hatred to me as if i have done massive mistakes that i supposed i have to take the responsibility for the whole of my life.

before this i have received a lot of deceiving messages. it's seems like i don't deserve to be liken. i don't deserve to be loved. i don't deserve to be friend with all the people in this world.

one step out from the house, my actions will be watched. it seems like i don't have a life at all. my life is just for work work and work. that's it? is that all i can do?

i'm dying of being hated by this person. but the word 'love' contracted me with the term of let it be. let the person has it all. let the person satisfies the needs. let it be. and let it be.

the smses? they are so harsh to be shown here. have fun with your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment