Sunday, August 27, 2006

it was two days of two days ago.

well, actually nothing much happened two days ago. Stayed at home and doing nothing. Most of my holiday, I spent them at home. Well, if before I'm a traveler, but seems like i have to reduce that kind of programe. Well, I need to save my money for this incoming merdeka. I wanna go back to Pahang. Yeay!! Mummy, here I come.

occay, back to topic, the two days of twos day ago. I was thinking about updating my blog. but then something happened. the pc hanged. S**t man. well the topic for that day is about I'm staying at home and watching a movie titled The Godfather, and I want to write a preview about the movie. well seems like its not my day.haha.

Lately, I also did not enter my blogsite. So at the time i enter my blogsite, I found there were lots of messege left at my tagboard. arhg!!..Guys, I reply them if I feel like I want to.ahaha.

ok then...adios...

No comments:

Post a Comment