Tuesday, August 22, 2006

return

Assalamu'alaikum everybody.long time no see.
lately i had became a lazy grown up. Don't know why. Seems like i almost got everything I want from my childhood.

I also not going anywhere while this school holiday. just staying at home and watching movies bought from stores. even though it was very "unhappy" period, but i have to face it. Besides, I gain my weight too. Hope I do not get too chubby.haha.

Things went down all smooth. My brother's wedding ceremony is almost at the time but still I don't feel so eager to face it. Sam with this incoming indipendance day of our country. I don't feel any good about it. Seems like all of us are so happy celebrating it and just don't care about our past.hehe. still celebrating it using the 'west side' way.

why don't they just group together at the mosque and do the 'doa selamat'?instead of enjoying it by dancing, singging all those melodies which totally out of rhythm. and all the youngsters having their couples and go anywhere they like. it indipendance what?huh.Dmn you!Cruse you!Huh..oh well. just leave them with their world. i'll just carry on what i suppose to do in my own life.

Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment