Sunday, February 19, 2006

Abandoned..

I never felt like I've been abandoned.. A while ago, I kept on thinking about al the friends that I had.. Why them all seems to be sp quiet? Why is it always me who have to start all the doing?

Last news I heard about them is about four weeks back..after that..no words at all..the call been made just because I'd received an sms from one them who told me about the death of my classmate..He quite close to me though..he suffered from testis cancer..

But then..the call been made by me..why don't they just call and tell me about it mouth to mouth??? Why??? Credit limit???don't want to know more abot my life here at Penang??(as all my friends been spread out to all over the country)..why dude??

Why is it only me who always keep on asking all of you about your health??how's your life getting on??how's your work??how's your eveything???damn......

I only want a true friend..a friend that always I can rely on..

The abandoned me........

No comments:

Post a Comment