Tuesday, February 21, 2006

The Rain that fall onto The Earth..

Went for a baminton training last night..What an energetic night.I went up for 5 games..though,I still have some energy left inside me..

Back at school yerterday..my supervisor scolded me just because my class was very 'happenng'..I brought a cameleon,a small one, into the class as a teaching aid..
but then because the face of that animal is quite spooky, all the girls in the class screamed like hell..haha...

Also made a few adjustment to my neew table..All the files on my table had been moved to somewhere nicer..and now, I had a very empty table..haha..

Icky and Daria.. Their relationship is going better day by day..and this morning as I woke up from bed early, went to check their food..all been finished.. as I added some more for them..and I saw a very nice view..Icky and Daria ate the food togethere..haha..what a pleasent suprise..

p/s..dude.what is the relation to these stories and the topic???

No comments:

Post a Comment