Monday, March 13, 2006

Birthday..Happy Eisz..

Happy Birthday Eisz..sweet 22.

In my old days, I never know about all these birthday things. As I lived in quite a huge amount of family members, and again my father is not a so-called rich man. I never celebrate birthdays in my past. I even forgot my own birth date. Others birth date? Hehe. I don't know. I don't even mind about them.

Then my secondary school taught me about birthday p.a.r.t.why? because my friends celebrate it with lots of foods. Then back home, I asked my mum about birthday celebration. With a sweet face of my mum, she said it just a ceremony for rich peoples. Then again I asked her, how us? we I mean..not so-called rich peoples? Mum said we do the Kenduri doa selamat one. I suggested my parent to do one. For my mum.

So, from that moment, my family always do the Kenduri doa selamat to celebrate birthday. Food? Fried noodles and curry puff made by mum. Guest? just family members and some nearest friends. Then, my dad will do some prays for us to be happy all the time.

My birthday? As far as I'm concern, I never had any celebration on my birthday. Not even one. I only enjoy celebrating others. On my birthday, I only got wishes from my nearest friends and mum, and my sister, Ijah. Those wishes are very precious to me. Gifts? Yeap..received.. sometimes..haha.

Anyway..Eisz, happy birthday..may Allah bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment