Wednesday, August 31, 2005

My Special Merdeka..

The 31st August 2005. How proud. My Malaysia had reached its freedom for 48 years. My mom is one year older. Erm.. Mum I missed you so much. As I’m getting older, my memories become weaker. But still, all the memories from Kampung were kept in my mind tightly. To all my friends, I missed you all a lots. Sob.. sob.. sob..
Woke up at 8.30 a.m and got nothing to do. Go out? Neh.. too many cars around. Afraid of traffic jam. There was also a parade of Merdeka to day, venue at Bagan Luar.
Around 12 p.m, Went out with friends. Also had to send a guest from K.L who loved to spend his Merdeka Celebration here in Penang. Ha..Ha..Ha.. What a fucked up moments we had.
After we sent our guest to the bus station, we’re heading to a new destination. To somewhere I’d never been before. The Mengkuang dam. Then, went back home cause tonight still have to go out to watch a karaoke competition.
About the karaoke competition, the M.C sucks, the management also sucks, and totally S.U.C.K.S ( Such an UnCompleted Karaoke Show )
Poor my friend, his minus one got stuck while he was singing on stage. And the management cannot do anything about it. They have no preparation at all.
Alright then, I think that all for my special merdeka day celebration. Adios krompos..

No comments:

Post a Comment