Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Wakkapoo...

Hi all..today I would like to thank to 'someone' cause the 'someone' not mad at me anymore for no reason. Just like said before I love that someone more than my own life. 'Someone" is everything to me. Without the 'someone' i don't think I can live my own life. Back to the story. Wakkapoo... wht does it means? Don't know.. I just think about a word and then 'poof' the wakkapoo appeared inmy my mind. I woke up a bit early today, cause 'someone' needs to go to work early in the morning. Today i have to go to school using my brother's bike. So i have to wait for my brother to come back from work. The waiting was so bored. My brother came back at twelve fifteen. While I'm waiting for him, I'd watched two animes 'Naruto The Movie'. Then also I'd received some guests. I went to school at twelve forty-five. Reached school at one thirty. Nothing to teach at school. So I just gave my pupils soem spelling test. Shafik came to school today and I brought him his clothes. Around five thirty, the Ambang Merdeka Celebration being celebrated. All the pupils were singing the national songs. Back to home, there were some preparations for my appartment's party. Humm.. quite amazing. So I had to go back early. Reached home at seven 'o' five. Have another two hours before the party. When the party started, the amazing word turns to awful. Too bored. Argh... and all the singers at the kareoke section were too bad. lots of pitching problems. Muahaha... Ergh.. I think after I type my post, I'm going out with 'someone' and our friends... bye for now.. Adiozzz

No comments:

Post a Comment