Sunday, October 16, 2005

Doraemon..



Here is another post about comic that I like most..
Written by Fujiko F Fujio, this comic has brought big change in Japan industrial zone. From this comic, the Japanese had discovered some latest stuffs for their industrial archievements.As a whole, this comic has inspired all the Japanese..
A story of a future robot send by the grandson of Nobita who lived in the 22nd century.a round and blue in colour robot which help Nobita who always gets into troubles.. Nobita' friends-Sizuka, Giant, and Sunyo..


I think I don't have to collaborate the story since, most of us knew hows the story went through.. Hehe.. Adios for now...


p/s: I got this nickname because once I was college, I used to wear a speck which look like just the same as Nobita's. I also like to sleep in class.. Ahaks

Love, hug and kiss..

No comments:

Post a Comment