Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Pakistan from my eyes...

As I read Mre's blog, I kept on wondering why he got such a visitors to his blog? Well the answers had been given, He choose the latest news as his post and then blog it... If that so, I'll try to blog my way and follow Mre's advices.. there for, as I got nothing to do today,(I absent from working) I try to search some pics from the internet speacially for my beloved blog. Muahaha.. While I'm searching the pics, deep in my heart, I feel sorry for them. May Allah bless your souls.. Amen..



How pity... Ishk ishk ishk...



Picture from sky...



Injured were taking to the hospital...



The collaspe...



The victim's family members...


Let us pray for the Pakistanese... Who saved from the disaster, proceed with your daily routine, and for the victims of the disaster, may your god bless your souls..

Love, hug and kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment