Tuesday, November 22, 2005

The damn boring day...


Hi all.. now a days seems like I'm a bit lazy to write things i've done in my blog. Don't know why.. Even there were some interesting stories in my daily life, but still I don't think I wanna write it in my blog..

But today it is different.. Last week I went for an interview with a factory named Fumakilla.. and the story is I've been approved to be one of the worker inside the factory as a Quality control inspector.. Hahaha.. inspector? what a job... anyway..back to the story..

Today I start my work there as Qc. I reached there around 8 a.m and after sending my love to work..(my work place is just in front of my love's work place) I went to the factory and waited at the canteen since the HR told me to see them at 830 am.. For the first time I saw peoples buy foods using coupons.. hiks.. Then when it came to me, I asked the cashier,"can I pay by cash??" and then she smiled and said,"yes, we do accept cash.." hehe.. huh, what a rilief..

I waited there for about half an hour then I went to see the HR.. not the HR,but the chief Qc appeared and brought me to the QC's room.. There I met some senior worker who had been working there for some years.. The introduction had been held, then I'd been shown to my working area..

I got a very simple job.. All I need to do is just inspecting the works done by the operation dept.. and also need to check whether the Fumakilla coil done is base on the specs.. that all my work descript.. and the rest of the hours??? just sit down in the QC's room and do nothing at all..

Recess at 1230 to 1330.. One hour had been given to me.. After having lunch, I had some chat with other workers and guess what I found.. A senior worker who wants to speak english using his own grammar and pronunciation.. huiyoo.. and he kept on repeating and pronounce the word "CLEAR" as "KILEAR"..hikss.. nice new word I thought in my mind..

Went back to QC's room, perfome prayer and then blur... Argh..what should I do from 1415 to 1630???haiyoooo.. Since I did nothing there in the room, so I went out to perform my own inspection.. Haha.. At 1500, the rain start to fall down to the earth and made the land wet.. so do I, a person walked around the factory without any head cover..

Base on what the QC's chief had told me, starting from tomorrow, I need to come to work from 0700 to 1500..huh.. again.. in my mind had a new setting(wake up at 0600)huwaaaaaa...As a conclusion, today is my damn boring day.. Adioss...

Love, hug and kiss..

No comments:

Post a Comment