Sunday, December 25, 2005

The First Meet

It was the 24th of Dec. and I'd involved with the first teachers meeting. It was held at Sungai Petani Inn, Sungai Petani, Kedah.

Quite grand. Most of the teachers of S.K. Penaga showed up that day, wearing 'Baju Batik'. So, as I'm new, I'd been introduced to everyone in the ballroom. Nervouse a bit since I never seen the panorama of having a lot of teachers in a school. There were 75 teachers there and the pupils... a thousand five hundred ++.

The Hotel


The Receptionist


The Crowd of Teachers


The Meeting


Actually, I'm quite shaky right now.. OMG I going down with my English. My vocab seems like blew away. Same as my grammar.. Oh! what happening to me?? Do I lost my mind?? Do I??? How am I going to teach then.. Arghh!!

/me need to improve my language..wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment