Thursday, January 26, 2006

Elephant Village dan Badminton Court..

As I create my post today, my hand still shivering, suffering from the crack of my muscles..

Seven thirty, I came back from buying some foods for dinner as I hate to eat outside lately because of the excitement of watching Naruto with Eisz.. After a while, I received a call from Usmang. "Bit.jom badminton","biler?","sembilan setengah"..

Without further ado, I did some preparation for my game..It been quite some time I did not involve with "these" kind of things and as for the result, my tummy got bigger..

So, all have been decided.. There..Ah Seong n his friend, Alimin, Usmang, Wannie, Iory and Munchen.. Me and Eisz reached there after they already had some frame..

So..We play..lost some frame,had a break.."Kenapa orang panggil tempat nih kampung gajah aa??tak nampak pon gajah kat sini..jangan kata gajah, patung gajah pon tak nampak",me.."entah la bit",Eisz..as he ate a corn ice-cream...

No comments:

Post a Comment