Monday, September 19, 2005

Accidents...

I woke up late yesterday as i've doen a lots of works the other day. I felt so tired. My head is spinning around, witk flu and aslo had no stamina at all. Then took a bath, took out clothes and ready to work. Before heading to work, I had to meet the mechanic first. Need to repair the flat tyre.. Then I str8 to work. On my way, there was an accident happened. It was a lorry. the one which carries trash in it. It had blocked the road to my work place.
Talking about yesterday's accident, several days before, a kid from my kampung (kuantan, pahang) also had an accident here in penang and he died.
Here I would like to share with you all the readers about my experiences in accidents. I had involved in many kind of accidents iin my life. And still I can remember all those happened to me. And the toughest accident happened to me was I'm in form 4. I drove a car that time.
.... One day, like usual(while I'm having a school break), I helped my father selling nasi lemak not far from my house. The reason I'm selling the nasi lemak was because, I needed to gain money to support my study. So, I drove to the stall.
As I finished selling the nasi lemak, I went back str8 to my house. Then, my mother had asked me to buy her some fish and chicken at a market not far from my house too. So I went ther and bought the goods for my mum. Reached home, I said to my mum that I wanted to use motorcycle. My mum said my father had took it before me. Went me out again.
Then, here was where the tragedy happened. While I drove back to my father to change the car I drove with the motorcycle, I had an excident. It just me alone in the car. While sang the song called Ibu Kota Cinta I drove in slow mode. Reached at a corner, I'd bumped on a bumper which I did't realize it existence at that time. So, flew I did and went str8 to a gradient which four metres deep. In the car, what I'm thinking was, "what should I tell my father? Can he faced the fact that I used his car and crushed it into pieces?" Those sentences appeared in my mind while I'm flying towards the gradient. Oh my God! That time, I didn't care if I died.
As the car stopped down the gradient, I crawled up and asked for help. Thank goodness, I'm still alived and had no bad injury. Just had some scratched on back of my body.
A few minutes later, my father came. And here I can feel his careness on me. While people busy looking at the crashed car, My father in rushed looking for me and hug me, and cried in front of me. It touched my feeling. That was my first time looking at my father's cries. He said, "If car crash, he can buy for a new one, but if i die, where can he find a speacial son like me"... Uwaa.. his words are so touching. He sent me to a clinic for futher checking(thanks dad, I owed you so much in this life).
The doctor said that I'm fine and then he asked my father what am I got into.. Then the doc quite shocked when he heard thatI had a car accident and the injury just like I'm riding a cycle. So? That's the God's will. A day later, I went to school as usual and everybody came to me and looked at like I'm a stranger to them. Wahaha.. That's it. Enough of the memories..
So you guys up there, drive carefully... think of your love one.. money can buy things but it can't by lives... End here... Adios Crontos....

Love, hug and kiss.....

No comments:

Post a Comment