Saturday, September 17, 2005

How Should I?

Another story came out today.. Just because I'm so bored doing nothing, back from having some meals this evening, I just go str8 to d computer to download some games for me to play.
After finished downloading the games, I just kept on playing with it until I realized that d time has come for the Anugerah Era at channel 4 (Astro Ria)-Live from Bukit Jalil.
As I watch the programme, I kept on thinking what does d someone doing rite now.. eaten yet?bathe yet?had some rest after a long journey from Genting?Hmm, hope someone can tell me when someone return home tomorrow. I'm sure someone will bring a lots of stories for me to listen to.
Talking bout d Anugerah.. There were still some mistaked done by the organizer. And sure they need to improve for the next year's Anugerah.. By d way, my mum also had called me within the time I watching tv. She told me to come and see her tonite, but mummy.. I'm so sorry.. I cannot go there because I don't have any appropriate transport to go there. Even if my bro has come back from work, but what can I do? It is 'night' mum.. I cannot cycle there alone.. quite far also..
So, I'll go there tomorrow aa..
Tomorrow.. Lots of things to do,lost of peoples to meet,uncles, aunties, nieces, cousins..old friends..huh.. sure there will be a lots of stories to tell. Urgh.. I hate it..
Ok then.. I think that all for now.. I'll write something later... Adios carnals....

Love, hug and kiss...

No comments:

Post a Comment