Sunday, September 18, 2005

The Family Reunion.

Hi again..
Today, I'd relaxed my mind. I don't want to think of anything about someone anymore. As I knew today someone is returning home. Wah! I'm so glad to hear that.
Early in the morning as the clock shown 9 am(to me it is early), woke up and huish.. something happened to me. Some scars on my leg. What the .......(don't know what cause the scars)
Back to the topic. As today, I went for a ceremony. It is to rememorize my grandparents death. So, here we are, gathering all together..(my family, my mum's sisters and brothers family.) Wow! Quite a huge group. My mum had 8 brothers and sisters, and she was the sixth.
Just now, from 8 am till 3 pm, all of us were gathered at my mum's 2nd sis. As the 1st one had past away a few years ago. So, I tried to count all the cousins I had this afternoon.
Some of them worked, Some studying, and also some of them aren't doing anything at all.
What a suprise.. I haven't visit them for quite some times and looked at their changes.. Erm.. I think I'm the smallest person in the gathering.. most of them are in a big size person. Huh! what a man. I also being introduced by my mum one by one as I don't even remember their names and their relationship to me.. First.. the youngest sis of my grandpa(she still alive but a bit slow-old woman), the youngest bro of my granma(he quite rude to all of us), my mums cousins and many more.. Huh! What a names to remember..
So.. it all end up with hand shake and soem chat.. I need to go back home quickly.. My duty today - sending up Syafiq back to Penang, cleaning up the house cause tonite i might receive some guests, invite 'someone' at the bus station.. That all for today... Adios carnals.......

Love, hug and kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment