Friday, September 2, 2005

Kenapa Ek??

Wind blows slowly..
me at class.. As i reached school, my supervisor who i called "Mak Petang" called me..
She asked me.. Why are you late again? take the sunat prayer aa?
Ergh.. What should i tell her? I am not a lier. Each time I late, I will tell her the truth..
But this time the truth was, i am overslept.. Can the reason be trusted?
Well you think about it urself.. Oh God.. please.. I need you.. Astaghfirullahal'azim..
Late to school.. You know what.. i am an expert in this part.. Always late to work, to class, for dating, to sleep, and everything.. even when I am dealing with bills.. Lots of bills, and i will delay or making a late payment..
I don't know myself why.. Why this 'late' virus always attacking me..
Erm.. Isk Isk Isk.. mummy.. I need you around.. please help your son..
i need your guides.. I need your advices.. I really need you..
Sometimes I feel like I want to cry..
Should I cry? Can an adult cries for a simple reason?
Uwaaa..

No comments:

Post a Comment