Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Two Things Missed.. Regret..

Yesterday was quite a busy day for me. Yeah. Only for one day, everybody in the school seems like enjoy meeting me.Not enjoying the moment when they see me but enjoying the moment I agree to help them doing something. Well, that's me, a person who doesn't like to see people suffer in headache.
After several times doing all the jobs given, now I do realized that people of my school just want to see me if they have any job related to my talent (drawing pictures). If not, they will let me alone doing my own jobs. Why do people always using me? Was it only me who felt like that. But I do appreciate some of the seniors who kept on telling me advices, not to give up teaching, don't keep any bad thoughts and all those kinda advices.
And I do agree with them. They also said that I'm sometimes quite annoying to them. When I lost my mood, I will get mad to everybody in the school. That what I call super moody. Talking about moody, last night was the 'moodiest' night in my life. The story is like this...
According to actual plan, last night after coming back from school, I need to pick up my bro at his working place. He's going back from work at 8 pm. So I need to move from my house 30 minutes earlier. Ready I am, took two helmets, and heading to the door. Then I heard from my mum's voice, "Ajib, hang nak p mana?" me replied"Aku nak p amek Apit la, awat?" then my mum told me that my sis also wanted to follow us. So, I went inside back and had made some important calls. To Apit (sorry, I did called you several times but you didn't answer it and made you walk from Intel to Bukit Jambul). To Ijah (I'm really, really mad at you. How could you didn't noticed me earlier that you cannot come).
As for the result, I didn't make it at 8 pm but I did at 1030 pm. Thanks a lot to my dearest someone who always holding my back when I need it. Sorry to Zaif and Fahmi cause I made a rush decisions without thinking (FYI Zaif and Fahmi just got here. They're from K.L and I knew they're still tired after a long journey). And so the second plan (to send my mum to the bus station as she's going back to Pahang), had been ruined. THANKS A LOTS to my DEAREST sister... That why sometimes I hate gurl's promisses.. After some discussions made between my bro and me, we agreed there was no one to be blame off (but still I take the blame on me because I who made the 1st promised).. Next time, just follow the original plan.. That's right man.... Adios..

No comments:

Post a Comment