Friday, September 2, 2005

Sentap, Kecik ati dan sebagainya

My statements was so easy to understand..
"I am tired".. I really need some rests.. Just now, my room locked from inside..
and me? outside the room with no key.. so I have to be a thief wanna be.
Using some tools to open up the door but can't..
Me? still outside and wet. Thank goodness Zyf was here and help me with the door..
My bro Apiet was also helping me with it..
Finished at last.. the door opened and I think I can get my rest, but unfortunately, another event came out..
I had to go to the 4th floor to help a friend of mine to move his stuffs to a new house..
Up me go, down with some goods.
Then I went up again to get something, and came down back to suprise 'someone'.
But the 'someone' seems like not interesting at all..
Am I dumb? Getting something that not suprising at all..Argh..
OK then..Whateva..
To releaf my patients, I do another work.. And now.. I am so tired and I want to sleep..

No comments:

Post a Comment