Sunday, September 4, 2005

Stupid Charlie

The Charlie strikes again. I don't know what else to do. The thing had entered my short.. Damn it. What do you want aa Mr Charlie? Find other thing la to bite..
Isk isk isk.. Now I have to suffer this.. Urgh what a pain..
To 'someone',thank 4 d concern. I appreciate it very much.
Btw, last Sat, a friend of mine had celebrated his bday. Nothing mush, just a simple party wit some friends. To them, thanks for the invitation n oso for the foods served.. I m glad that u r happy..
This week is a test week.. n oso the UPSR.. Maybe I dont have to teach a lot since my pupils have to answer the test.. Hehe..
The dreams,
2 dreams came,
all about u,
1st came,
u re being surrounded by thousands of people,
ready to knock u down,
ready to break ur legs,
ready to break ur face,
ready to do anything they could,
can you survive it?
I m sure u can,
n I m sure u will,
2nd came,
we re having a war,
n d soldiers r searching 4 traitors,
but still,
they oso search for sx,
they found us,
they ve captured u,
I try to fight back,
but cant,
I loose,
I failed to protect u,
they ve taken u away,
I chased u,
I found u lying on d ground,
hopeless,
breathless,
I get angry,
I knocked them 1 by 1,
I took d pistol,
I shot them,
I m sattisfied,
I ran to you back,
to search for a hope,
hope that u stil alive,
hape that u still can breath,
cause u r d only 1 I loved,
from d bottom of my heart,
afraid to loose u,
afraid u would leave me,
alone,
in this world,
n have no one to care about me,
whether I m happy,
I m sad,
scare,
n all I can do is just hope,
awaken from dreaming,
there u r,
still sleeping soundly,
like a little baby,
cute one,
n most of all,
still breathing,
still caring,
still full of hopes,
inside n outside,
n 4 sure,
from now on,
n until d rest of d day,
no 1 will never take u away from me,
I will protect u with all my live n soul..
Love, kisses and hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment