Monday, September 5, 2005

Informations...To me?

Hi olls..
Yesterday was a very simple day in me life.
Nothin much happened. After the tragedy of charlie and the rest, me just went on with the normal life. Cleaned up d house since me ain't workin, washed d dishes, n oso d clothes, as usual.
About the information...
Yesterday, me'd a call from me workmate, he told dat me supposed to come out wit d question paper for exam.. Me got blur dat tem..Me doin d quest'n paper?Me'd done it b4.Me'd done d English 1.So?den he sed,"oh, Nazif c'mon,itu BI punye.Yang aku maksudkan soalan BM. Ko dah siapkan ke belom?"Erk!Me again?wei nape ko tak bagitau awai²?Klu tak dah minggu lepas aku submit kat ko.
So, yesterday, me'd an arguement wit'im. Me sed,me never got d tiemteble 4 d question preparation, n so, me dunno who'r goin to prepare for it.
... d arguement took about 15 mins ...
N as a result, since me ain't workin yesterday, so he'd to replace me work n cover me up.
As a payback, me've to prepare d question 4 end term.. Wut a mess..
Talkin about information, me have a hiphop lyric to sho uoll.. Just poped out my brein..
Wikiwakkapoo.. Bout d melody,think of ur own melody..


Informations..
Informations..
Good or bad..
To tell or to order..
Must know or must not know..
The truths or the lies..
It is all about..
Informations..
Some are good to hear..
You'll have a baby..
Mummy, I did it..
I got 17A in my exam..
The gas price is goin down..
Workin days..
4 days a week..
N d most..
This year bonus..
1 year bonus..
Some are afraid to be heard..
We have to cut ur legs..
Ur baby..
Isn't like d other..
D goods prices..
R gettin higher..
We'll be attack by d aliens..
N d most..
There is no..
No bonus at all..
N it seems like we..
We've been used to it..
We must get use to it..
We must be able to handle it..
We must,We must,we must..
Nobody can help us..
Nobody can share wit us..
Specially when d,
F##kin information is bad..
Me have to face it..
You have to face it too..
We all have to face it..
By our own..
Information..
Don't get it wrong..
It just a word..
Wit all d impresions..
Good..happy..
Bad..sad..
Good..cheer up..
Bad..dissapointed..
Gather, unite..
in just a word..
Information..
Lav, Kis n Hug

No comments:

Post a Comment