Thursday, September 15, 2005

Someone missing in my life for a while

Early in the morning, we woke up together. Had a bath and prepare things to bring along together. We rushed to the bus station as 'someone's ticket at 1030 am. However, we still didn't make it. So, we had to wait for the next bus to come. Nobody knows what I'm thinking at that moment. I feel like I don't want to go out anywhere. Just wanted to sit there and wach 'someone' in time being spend for me. I don't want to loose those moments. I don't want to miss any single thing that 'someone' did. 'Someone' meant a lot to me.
Even though we'd spent many times together, but still I can't stand this situation. Still I have to go to work and just let this feelings away for a while. It doesn't mean I want to forget everything, just to keep my head steady.
To 'someone'... please return back as soon as you can.. cause I can't hold it.

Love, hug and kiss...

No comments:

Post a Comment