Saturday, September 17, 2005

Later..Today..or Tomorrow

Oh god..please..I don't know what else to do today..I kept on praying..I kept on asking..
Why?I don't know why...Only someone can answer it..
wake up early but don't know what to do..wash clothes as there were to many of them in my room. They made my room look so anoying..With my adopted son is around, I do asked him to do some simple things in my house. But still, everything I did, I'll always saw someone with it..
I mean it..Oh please..Is there anything I can do?Kept on trying to avoids the feeling but the same thing happened..As I'm writing my post rite now,I'm still listening to the Backstreet Boy's song titled incomplete, followed by the song from Hazrul Nizam (Malaysian artist) titled Kaulah Segalanya..That is because I'm feeling so incomplete rite now..
My housemate just left me.. He went out to see somebody..Don't want to ask him more details..I'm not a reporter though..I haven't eat yet, and so does my son..
I don't feel like want to have some meals for the moment.. Need to adjust my feelings..
I take a deep breath..a very deep one.isk isk isk...Hon..when are you going to return home.I miss you very much..Anyway..life has to go on.. Now I need to fill my empty stomach with something. Adios for now..

Love, hug and kiss...

No comments:

Post a Comment